Applying for an Individual Membership
Guidance notes First determine if you meet the eligibility criteria – you are eligible (common bond and residence) to apply if you:
- Are a Cameroonian, foreign spouse of a Cameroonian or
- Or another nationality/ethnicity with an interest in Cameroonian heritage.
- If you live in the UK and can prove it, then you are eligible to apply for RENCAM Association membership.
Proof of a common bond – Any one of the following a Valid Cameroonian passport or other passport / Driving Licence showing Cameroon as place of birth, Marriage certificate supported by spouse’s common bond document.
If you are not a Cameroonian or spouse of a Cameroonian, you should submit a written and proven declaration of interest in the Cameroonian heritage.
Proof of UK address – Any one of the following:
- Utility bill of not more than 3 months old
- Bank/Building Society statement of not more than 3 months old
- Council Tax Bill for current year
- Housing Association Tenancy Agreement
- Current TV Licence or recent communications from the Tax Man.
Click on the link below to Apply for RENCAM Credit Union Individual Membership.